Sprayberry Animal Hospital offers top dog bathing services using Envirogroom products!
Wheat & Gluten-Free • Paraben-Free • Non-toxic & Biodegradable • pH Balanced • Vitamin & Protein Fortified • Made in the USA • Gentle & Safe
Our Signature Bath includes…
- Nail Trim
- Ear cleansing with natural ear cleaner
- Shampoo, Conditioner & Cranberry Facial tear-free face wash
- Brush and blow-out
- Luxurious coat-softening anti-static conditioning spray in your choice of 4 scents:
- Pretty Boy: a light musk
- Girly Girl: a fragrant feminine scent
- Cranberry Essence: a unisex light & fresh cranberry mist, an employee favorite!
- Coconut Cabana: a light beachy scent
Customize Your Bath!
Choose products for your pet’s individual needs, at no additional cost.
- De-Shed Deluxe Bath: we use the super effective De-Shed shampoo & conditioner, followed by a thorough brushing & blow out. Works wonders!
Gentle Bath: your choice of HypoActive shampoo, a light grapefruit scent, or Gentle Clean, enriched with frsh aloe & jojoba
- Flea & Itch Relief Bath: choose from HypoRemedy, a light orange scent, or Eliminator, a deep cleansing & pest-deterring citrus to relieve flea-caused irritation and prevent future bites
- Oatmeal Bath: a classic, now all natural!
- Ultimate Itchy Dog Bath: great for pets with chronic itchy, dry skin. We use Neem Supreme shampoo containing natural Neem tree oil followed by matching créme rinse
- Coat Whitening Bath: the Great White brightening shampoo is sure to bring your pup’s coat to its brightest & whitest!
- The Doggie Detail Bath: perfect for the outdoorsy type, your choice of refreshing Mint Julep or Deep Clean shampoo is sure to remove tough dirt, grease, & odors
- Color Fixation: enhances color on your pets coat and restores shine
- Odor Clear: a clear solution for removing unwanted odors, FAST!
- Berry Silk Conditioner: guaranteed to leave your pup silky soft & shiny
*We also offer medicated baths for dogs with more advanced skin conditions. Call us today at 770-977-8300 to make an appointment to find out the best solution for your dog*
All dogs scheduled for bathing must be up to date on DHPP, Bordetella (Kennel Cough), CIV Combo (Canine Influenza) and Rabies Vaccinations. An intestinal parasite test as well as a heartworm test is also required.
Sprayberry Animal Hospital requires all pets to have vaccines and boosters done at least 2 weeks prior to boarding, bathing or grooming appointments.